Please Note: BL20 Projector is only sold in US！
iRULU BL20 Projector, a great centerpiece for your home entertainment system.
No matter play videos or watching football games, this portable projector enable to provide a big-screen experience from the comfort of your home’s sofa.
Support 1080P Video
Thanks to the powerful and advanced LED technology, this portable projector brings a vivid and clear image on a large screen, and protects your family’s eyes without inflicting the optical harm from laptops, tablets, smartphones and TVs. Enjoy more on movies and games.
Dual HDMI Connections
Enable to connect lots of devices like computer, laptop, tablet, apply TV and smartphone. You can connect computer / laptop through VGA port as well. The RCA L / R jack port is special for external surround system to create a real home cinema theater.
iRULU Guaranteed Warranty
One year warranty with 24-hour customer service & technical support. If you don’t enjoy with your projector for any reason, please contact iRULU customer service for full refund or replacement within the first year of purchase.
Projection technology: 5.0 inch LCD * TFT LCD panel
Operation mode: Manual / remote control
Projection distance: From 1.2 to 6 meters
Native resolution (dpi): 800 * 480, support 1080p video
Power Consumption (Watt): 110 W, 2 x built-in speakers
Adapter: AC100V-240V, 50Hz / 60Hz
Projection screen size: 32-200 inch
Lamp Type: LED lights
Lamp life: 20000 hours
Projection Screen Size: 32-200 inch
Projection Lens: Manual focus lens
Contrast (standard): 2000:1
Aspect ratio: 4:3 / 16:9
Built-in Speaker: 3W audio output
3 Kind of Projection Methods: Front / rear / ceiling
Projection Lens: Manual focus lens
Picture flip: 360 degree flip
Keystone Correction: ±15˚ manual vertical keystone correction.
Noise (dB): Less than 25 DB
Input: 2 x USB, 2 x HDMI, TV or DTV, AV, YPBPR, VGA, Audio Input & Output
Shipping Weight: 4000g
1. The BL20 Projector is designed for home cinema theater, recommend to use in dark environment for better performance.
2. NOT Recommended for PPT, Word, Excel, class or any kinds of business presentation.
3. The recommend projection distance is about 2.6m with projection size 80 inches, you can move the projector to get your favorite distance and size. Please note the projector distance and size can be adjusted by move the projector only.
4. When connect smartphone, please confirm if the phone supports MHL function, you need a Wi-Fi display dongle or a MHL cable to connect phone and projector, and choose "HDMI" as input source.
5. Built-in speaker, but for better sound performance, please connect an external speaker through HDMI port or RCA L / R jack. Doesn’t support dolby's audio system
6. The USB port can only compatible with mouse, keyboard, TF card reader and USB flash driver. No SD card slot.
7. When connect an antenna to watching TV, please connect a female coax to male PAL 9.5mm adapter
8. If you have any problem with the accessories like remote or bulb, please contact us to get a replacement
9. We provide One Year Limited Warranty with 24-hour customer service & technical support, please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any issues with BL20 projector.
1 x Power cable
1 x AV cable
1 x Remote(Battery is not included)
1 x User Manual
1 x Lens cleaner
1 x Screws
1.2 - 6m
30 - 200 inch
800 x 480
If the product has problem, will you accept change the new one or turn back the money?
60 Day Money Back Guarantee: Within 2 months after delivery -We will kindly accept returns or a request for refund for the following reasons: 1. If the original buyer receives a defective item, we will issue a full refund or exchange of equal or lesser value. 2. If the original buyer receives a wrong item, we will issue a refund or an exchange for the correct product. 3. For non-defective items, the original buyer will pay shipping back to us for an exchange or a refund. *This warranty only applies within the United States; other fees may apply for international shipping. Limited one exchange allowed per order for defective products. After 2 months but within one year of the original delivery: The original buyer will be responsible for replacement fees or product repair costs due to any issues incurred. 1. For a repair, 30% of the original price of the product will be charged as a processing fee. 2. For exchange for a brand new product, 50% of the original cost of the product will be charged as a processing fee. *Only eligible to orders within the United States, extra fees may apply for international shipping. Limited one exchange allowed per order for defective products. **We are not associated with Squaretrade**
If i want to play broadcast tv (via antenna) through this, how can i do it? not an electronics junkie, more of a novice, so please use layman's terms
Hello, you can connect the antenna to the projector through a female coax to male PAL 9.5mm adapter. Thank you.
Wanting this for outdoor movies. What is the largest screen size I can have with projector "without" losing the clarity?
Hello, thanks for your inquiry. The largest image size is 200 inches, but you will get a better experience in 100 inches. By the way, this projector is designer for Home Cinema Theater, we always recommend to use indoor and dark environment, if you need it outdoor, please in a dark environment. Thank you. iRULU Tec… see more
Can sound go out through the audio output when the signal is originally hdmi?
Yes it can
can i connect a sub woofer to this? surround sound? how many speakers?
All you have to do is use the red and white RCA outputs and use an adapter to go to any kind of input you need on the speakers you want to use.
What type of coax connector typeis needed there is not a male connection on the back of this
For TV, right? You need a Female to PAL Male 9.5mm TV Satellite Antenna adapter. If you still have problem, please contact our customer service. Thank you.
Can this play multiple mp4 files in a continuous loop off a usb drive?
Sure. Here is the format supported by the USB port on the projector:
will roku work with this device?
Of course, you can connect it to the projector through HDMI port, thank you.