Please Note: This Product is sold in US Only!
P4 is a high-performance 800 x 480 1080P projector with a 1000:1 contrast ratio. This projector is packed with HDMI, USB, video input, audio out options, keystone correction and an integrated speaker. It is ideal for tabletop use or ceiling mounting at home or in small office.
1. Ultra High Definition Video Projector: Supports 1080p video, the native resolution is 800 x 480. Takes latest LED technology and higher than standard lumens, the P4 projector can definitely provide a high brightness effect when play videos. With the 16.7k colors, you will have a real, vivid and great image enjoyment.
2. Make Your Phone Screen Bigger: Put your phone / tablet screen on the big screen to play games, stream videos and share photos with a MHL cable through HDMI port directly. Just make sure your phone / tablet supports MHL function. More convenience and enjoyment.
3. Multiply Connections for Various Device: 2 HDMI ports to connect your PC, computer, and TV, 2 USB ports for your SD card reader and USB flash driver. Also, the projector can connect other devices like camera, smartphone, tablet, game player, DVD player etc.
4. Private Home Cinema Theater: Supports 32 - 200 inch big screen size, while connect a surround sound system, you will have your private home cinema theater. ±15 degree manual keystone correction, and we suggest 80 inch projection size with 2.6m projection distance for better performance.
5. Money Back Guaranteed: 1 year warranty, as well as 24 hours US local customer service & technical support. Please CONTACT US if you have any problem like bulb defective, remote is not working, we will provide troubleshooting timely.
Projection technology: 5 inch LCD * TFT LCD panel
Operation mode: Manual / remote control
Resolution (dpi): 800x480, support 1080P
Projection screen size: 32-160 inch
Color: Black+Iron Grey
Adapter: AC100V-240V, 50Hz / 60Hz
Built-in Speaker: 3W audio output
Support Language: English, Franch, Spanish, German, Japanese, Dutch, Italian, Greek ect, 23 different languages
Input: 2xUSB, 2xHDMI, TV, AV, YPBPR, VGA, Audio input etc
Projection distance: 1.2 - 6m
Aspect Ratio: 4:3 / 16:9
Power Consumption: 110 W
Audio Output: R / L
3 Kind of Projection Methods: Front / rear / ceiling
Shipping Weight: 3000g
1 x LED Projector 1 x VAG Cable 1 x User manual 1 x AV cable 1 x Remote Control 1 x Power Cord
1.2 - 6m
30 - 160 inch
800 x 480
If the product has problem, will you accept change the new one or turn back the money?
60 Day Money Back Guarantee: Within 2 months after delivery -We will kindly accept returns or a request for refund for the following reasons: 1. If the original buyer receives a defective item, we will issue a full refund or exchange of equal or lesser value. 2. If the original buyer receives a wrong item, we will issue a refund or an exchange for the correct product. 3. For non-defective items, the original buyer will pay shipping back to us for an exchange or a refund. *This warranty only applies within the United States; other fees may apply for international shipping. Limited one exchange allowed per order for defective products. After 2 months but within one year of the original delivery: The original buyer will be responsible for replacement fees or product repair costs due to any issues incurred. 1. For a repair, 30% of the original price of the product will be charged as a processing fee. 2. For exchange for a brand new product, 50% of the original cost of the product will be charged as a processing fee. *Only eligible to orders within the United States, extra fees may apply for international shipping. Limited one exchange allowed per order for defective products. **We are not associated with Squaretrade**
Does this projector have wifi
No,the projector doesn't have WiFi.
What is the biggest image this will produce?
This Video Projector could project 160 inches size with 5.2 meters projection distance, thank you.
Will the image be clear and in good quality if the room has lights on? This is for presentations and the room won't be completely dark.
The darker the better. Ambient light will adversely effect the picture quality.
What size is optimal for clearest picture
8-10 feet from wall or screen does very well. 12feet is still ok with small variations in clarity. Haven't gone further back than 12 feet.
Can this support 480i and 480p? What 3d glasses does it need, active or passive?
Sure, the projector supports 480P. It has Red-Green&Red-Blue 3D effect, you need a ed-Green&Red-Blue 3D glasses.
Does this projector support Bluetooth?
Sorry, this video projector doesn't support Bluetooth, but you can connect external speaker through HDMI or RCA L/R jack port.
Anybody use the built in tv tuner with an antenna on this projector? I can't get any channels to show up when using antenna and scanning.
The projector is in analog television, you need adjust the television system, like PAL or NTSC, and adjust the sound system to BG, L or DK. After all setting up, the projector will search channel automatically.