iRULU WARRANTY STATEMENT
Limited 60 Days Money Back Guarantee & One Year Warranty
*The warranty period commences upon the date of purchase by the first consumer purchaser and continuing for one year.
*This Limited Warranty is conditioned upon proper use of the Product.
Within 60 days since purchased - We accept returns or a request for refund for the following reasons:
1. If the original buyer receives a defective item, we will issue a full refund or exchange of equal or lesser value.
2. If the original buyer receives a wrong item, we will issue a refund or an exchange for the correct product.
3. For non-defective items, the original buyer will pay shipping back to us for an exchange or a refund.
After 60 days but within one year since purchased ??-?? The original buyer will be responsible for replacement fees or product repair costs due to any issues incurred.
1. For a repair, 30% of the original price ofthe product will be charged as a processing fee. But please kindly note that the repair may take about two months or more since it is processed by our manufacturer in China.
2. For exchange for a brand new product, 50% of the original cost of the product will be charged as a processing fee.
We Are Not Associated With Squaretrade.
Customer needs to contact Squaretrade for any questions or concerns about their Squaretrade warranty. Generally speaking, Squaretrade will cover our brand’s
product. But detail warranty is underwritten by them and reseller and manufactures won’t be involved in.
What Is Not Covered?
This Limited Warranty is conditioned upon proper use of the Product.
This Limited Warranty does not cover: (a) defects or damage resulting from accident, misuse, abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, exposure to liquid, moisture, dampness, sand or dirt, neglect, or unusual physical, electrical or electromechanical stress; (b) scratches, dents and cosmetic damage, unless caused by
iRULU; (c) defects or damage resulting from excessive force or use of a metallic object when pressing on a touch screen; (d) ordinary wear and tear; (e) defects or
damage resulting from the use of Product in conjunction or connection with accessories, products, or ancillary/peripheral equipment not furnished or approved by
iRULU; (f) defects or damage resulting from improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, or adjustment not furnished or approved by iRULU,
including but not limited to installation of unauthorized software and unauthorized root access, both of which shall void this limited warranty; (g) defects or damage
resulting from external causes such as collision with an object, fire, flooding, dirt, windstorm, lightning, earthquake, exposure to weather conditions, theft, blown fuse, or improper use of any electrical source; (h) defects or damage resulting from cellular signal reception or transmission, or viruses or other software problems introduced
into the Product.
Find more for our New Added Prime Warranty, click here.